Sunday, October 4, 2009

Conference Weekend

I just love love conference weekend! I love that we get inspiration from God and being able to relax! I love listening to President Thomas S. Monson, he is such an inspired person.
I love this Gospel it is SOOOO Amazing! I am so Lucky to have it in my life and my Family's!

Today is My Dad's Birthday and I want to wish a Happy Happy Birthday! I get to make his cake today, I don't know if it will turn out okay but we can hope! So I will have to let everyone know how it goes!

2 comments:

Sam and Kathryn Rose said...

It turned out great. Thank you so much for helping us out this weekend. You are the best and we love you very much!!!
Dad and Mom

Karla Christiansen said...

Sami there are a fun times I miss Utah a lot and conference weekend is one of them! It's just not the same when you have to go to the chapel to watch it or stream in on the computer.

I loved seeing the birthday boxes you sent Tyler. You guys are such a sweet family. It was very cute!

I heard you are busy in school again AND working! Hope that's going good!