Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I LOVE MY LIFE!!!


Well I went for a Bike Ride on Maebell today through Logan and up to the Logan Temple Grounds. It was the MOST Beautiful day you could have imagined... The Sky, the Clouds, the Air, the Flowers, and the Temple were just in a word... AMAZING! I Love that I am able bodied and living here on this Beautiful Earth today! I Love the Gospel in my Life and the strength it gives to me, I have seen what my life would be without it and I DON'T want that life! I Just LOVE LOVE my life! Thank you God for giving it to me to LIVE and for the FAMILY and FRIENDS I get to share it with! I just all of you to know of my Love for My Heavenly Father and My Brother Jesus Christ! I know them and know of there Love for me!
Here are some of God's Wonderful Creations that I got to Capture today!

This is my New Favorite Picture!!!

2 comments:

MSchmidt said...

Sami! I loved your post, what a fun activity~ gave me a push to go do that some day. We have had gorgeous weather and I have mostly stayed inside -- boring! Also, thanks for sharing your testimony - lifted my spirits! Life is wonderful!! Woot Woot! If you ever want a girls night, I'm up for it. Oh, and how do you get music on your blog?!

Karla Christiansen said...

Oh I loved those great Logan pictures! I am way impressed with your dedication to eating right. Keep up the great job!