Tuesday, December 20, 2011

1st Week!

Well this first week has been very instructional! I have read to rule 5! I have learned that I have not been approaching dating in all the wrongs ways the way I thought! I definitely have a lot of things to work on but I am in the right mind set:) So I will let you in on some of the insights I have learned so far! Rule #1 Be a "Creature Unlike Any Other"! Be feminine and positive and happy! This is a quote that I really like and something I will definitely say this to myself daily...
"I am a beautiful woman! I am enough."
I like this because it is so true... He'll either love you or not. It's not your fault if he doesn't call again. You are beautiful inside and out. Someone else will love you if he doesn't. All that matters is you end the date first rule#11
I also really liked this as well and will be telling this to myself daily..."Any man would be lucky to have me" until it sinks in and you start to believe it
This is what i hope happens for me! Do the rules and trust that one day a prince will notice that you are different from all other women he's know!
Rule #2 Don't Talk to a Man First (and Don't Ask Him to Dance)
This Rule is something that I do very well! It's hard waiting for the right one the one who talks to you first calls and basically does most of the work in the beginning of the relationship! He does this because he must have you! I don't like talking to boys because it just make me a nervous wreck but I like this book makes okay for me not to be the one to approach first! The one thing it said that I need to work on is not looking so nervous!
So this week my goal is to act natural around boys at work and church! Also putting myself out there and lettin people know I want to date! Cause of course there is nothing wrong with wanting to date, I have to keep telling myself this! Well I hope you all enjoyed! :) Sami

1 comment:

Leslee Belle said...

I love reading your blog!! You will find mr right and he will be so lucky to have you!! You are a fabulous, beautiful woman!! Love ya!!