Monday, August 17, 2009

The Crafty Bug:)

Well it bit me, that awesome crafty bug that has given me the motivation to do cute things to my apartment!!!:) Well First is my wall by my bed, I just have to add that I have the coolest AUNT ever she came up with this Idea and I love it I hope she doesn't hate on me for doing it to my room!!! Anyways I just love my Wall!!!These are my cute letters that I have made!!! I am going to make Winter and Spring ones as well to change for the Seasons!!!
They are super Easy and Fun to Make!!!:)

I can't Believe it is almost Fall! How sad the Summer has gone by SOOOO Fast:(

4 comments:

Sam and Kathryn Rose said...

Way cute !!! When did you do all this? I guess I need to come and visit more

*Sami* said...

I did it today after work and yes you need to visit more often:)

kimchristiansen said...

im not mad!!! im glad people are using my design ideas, i guess i can me a interior designer after-all!! very cute, i approve and give you an A+

Nicole Lee said...

Your room looks cute!