Saturday, August 1, 2009

Family Getaway to Lava Hot Springs

We had such a fun time on Our Family ADVENTURE... I guess you can call it that!! :)
We got to see cousins from Cali and from Kansas and My AWESOME Grandma Rose! We slept in a tent at her house which we didn't take enough air mattresses so I got to sleep on the hard ground:( and then was up at 6:30 and anyone who knows me that is SOOOO EARLY for ME!!! Then We went to breakfast with my grandma that her ward put on!!! Then we were off to Lava... We went to the POOL and Travis Jumped off the highest platform which I would have never ever been able to do it was awesome! Sadie, Dad, and Travis all went on the New slides and it was so funny to watch Sadie go down She had hands and feet sliding down the slides to slow her down it was so cute!!! Then Sadie and Travis wanted to go fishing so we tried at Devil's Creek but didn't get anything but it was fun to watch them try!!! Then home to the Awesome Tremonton traditional Firework show it was an okay shoe this year nothing to Amazing! as Always here are some pics...

Well it will not let me load any more pics so more pics to come I guess!!!
Have A Good One<3

No comments: