Thursday, June 9, 2011

**Weight Watchers**

So I started the Weight Watchers Program 3 weeks ago! It has been a Wild Ride so far but it has been really good! I have decided to write about my Weight Loss progress on my blog so I can be accountable to someone!
So the 1st Week I started... I didn't Lose anything BUT I didn't Gain anything either
On the 2nd Week It was Memorial Day so we didn't have a weigh in!
The 3rd Week I LOST 2 Pounds!!! I was so excited it is GREAT Motivation when you have made progress!

This week I am going to TRY something New to Eat If you have any suggestions let Me Know!!!
So til Next Week...

-SAMI

1 comment:

Springs Hollow Relief Society Presidency said...

yay!!! I am totally a supporter! Good luck girl...you will do great and you have to keep us updated...I love to check your blog!!