Monday, June 20, 2011

WW Week 5

So I had weigh in today! I was not excited for this weigh in because I haven't been keeping track, I haven't been home because of work, and then went on a Mini Vacation... which I know are ALL EXCUSES EXCUSES EXCUSES!!!! This Week I am going to work harder on Measuring, Tracking, Exercising, and Eating Healthier Choices! Which is going to be a little Hard this week because... It's My BIRTHDAY on Friday and Travis is having his Farewell Sunday, So of course there is going to be some Amazing Food to be had this week! It will be a Challenge to eat in Moderation this Week!
Last week I tried SHRIMP which I LIKED and I also have Started cooking with ONIONS and GREEN PEPPERS in my Foods and have actually started to like GREEN PEPPERS on things!

So if you have any suggestions on New Foods I can try let ME know!

PS I LOST 2 POUNDS this last week!!!!!
So total I have LOST 4 POUNDS



1 comment:

MSchmidt said...

Sami! I miss you! How I have found new recipes is the ingredients in my cupboard I have nothing to do with I google it for example, "recipes with green onions"

Living in Vernal I have been trying a several new recipes from my our home owner's cook books. Great stuff. I'll try to give you the next one I try